SSC Physical Science All Lessons Important Questions and Answers PDF Book


Physics Deepika was createdby considering the students studying in public schools as the future of future India and making them the science of India.
There are 12 lessons in the textbook "Physics" Of these, 5 human eye and colorful world colors some parts, 8 chemical bond, 10 electromagnetism, 12 carbon and its compounds (30% syllabus) lessons given under the activities/project. The remaining chapters (70% syllabus) are meant for annual
examinations. Physics Deepika is made to identify the key concepts and make them easier for students to practice and learn. Designed with the determination of class 10 students to achieve the highest results in public examinations, This physics deepika is a class 10student hoping that it will help students achieve the highest results.....

📥 Click here to Download PDF file 

 This abstraction physics was created by Deepika.

B Krishna
SA (Physical Science)
ZPHS Ajjakollu
Wanaparthy - Didtrict

How do you like this post ?

Please Share this post...

Related Posts...

Post a Comment


Recent Posts