LATEST UPDATES ...

G.O.MS.No. 14 Dated: 29-01-2019 Dearness Allowance to the AP State Government Employees from 1st January 2018

Search and get any information at below Google box
Related Posts ...

GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRAPRADESH ABSTRACT  ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2018 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ FINANCE (PC and TA) DEPARTMENT

G.O.MS.No. 14 Dated: 29-01-2019 Dearness Allowance to the AP State Government Employees from 1st January 2018

Download

O R D E R:

        Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders 12th read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh from 25.676% of the basic pay to 27.248% of basic pay from 1st January, 2018.

      ⏩ In  respect  of  employees  who  were  appointed  to  Government  service  on  or after  01.09.2004  and  are  governed  by  the  Contributory  Pension  Scheme  (CPS), out  of  the  arrears  payable  for  the  period  from  1st  January,  2018  to  31st  March, 2019,  10%  shall  be  credited  to  the  PRAN accounts  of  the  individuals  along  with the  government  share  as  per  G.O.Ms.No.250,  Finance  (Pen.I)  Department, dated:  06-09-2012  and  the  remaining  90%  of  arrears  shall  be  paid  in  cash  in three  equal  installments  i.e.,  1st  April,  2019,  1st  May,  2019  and  1st  June, 2019.

    ⏩ The  Dearness  Allowance  sanctioned  in  the  paras  1-10  above  shall  be  paid in  cash  with  salary  of  April,  2019  payable  in  the  month  of  May,  2019. The arrears  on  account  of  payment  of  Dearness  Allowance  for  the  period  from  1st January,  2018  to  31st  March,  2019  shall  be  credited  to  the  respective  General Provident  Fund  Account  of  the  employees  in  the  month  of  April,  2019.

Click here to Join Our Telegram Group

0 comments: